Preventing disease is better than treating them. Regular medical-check up can protect from acquiring illnesses such as cancer of heart attack. Medical check-up once a year can save your live - and money.
The comprehensive medical check-up program of KMCO includes:
- circumstantial examination and consultation by your personal doctor
- electrocardiogram and stress exercise test
- laboratory check including blood count, liver check, metabolic risk profiling (cholesterol and lipids, glucose testing with and without exposition, thyroid gland etc.)
- abominal sonography
- sonography of the heart (echocardiography)
- vascular risk assessment by arterial sonography (duplex-sonography)
- endoscopic cancer prevention in the lower intestinal tract (colonoscopy)
- urological examination (with affiliated physicians)
- gynecological examination
The program will be completed within 8 - 24 hours (if preparation is needed for endoscopic procedures 24h are calculated). At the end of the program your personal doctor will explain all the results in a circumstantial consultation. A letter in English will be send containing all the results.